To place an order, you will need to create an account.
Once your account is created, log in using the large black Log Inbutton at the top left of the web site.
Then click the large black button at the top left of the site, labelled with the type of product you wish to buy: Roll Stock, Rigid Signsor Banners. This will bring up an order page for that type of material.
Choose the products you wish to order, using the drop-down menus in the Product column.
If you are purchasing Banners or Rigid Signs, choose the options you wish applied to that product, using the drop-down menu under the Finishing column. If you are purchasing Roll Stock, tick the check boxes that correspond to the finishing options you want (Lamination, Back Lighting, and/or Contour Cutting). The form will prevent you from choosing a finishing option that does not apply to that product.
Enter the dimensions of your art work.
Enter the quantity you wish to order.
Specify the following information in the boxes at the bottom of the order form:
- Shipping Address
- Shipping Documents (optional)
- Print Services Speed
- Delivery Method
- A unique reference number of your own choice for this order
Click the large Quote Order button (which is half-way down the screen) to get a quote.
Once you are happy with the quote, you can specify the art work using the Browse button in each row of the order form. Once you have specified all the files for the art work, click the Submit Orderbutton. (The Quote Order button turns into a Submit Order button, once the quote has been calculated. It will turn back into a Quote Order button if you change any of the line items.)
When you click the Submit Order button, a popup window will come up, which will load your files onto our server. If you have large files, or many files, this could take five minutes or more. The window will close when it is finished uploading the files, and you will be redirected to a “Thank you” page and an email confirming your order will be sent to you. If the upload is taking much longer than you think it should, a temporary network disconnection may have interrupted your upload process. In which case you can go back to the order form and submit the order again, or you can contact us for assistance.
HOW IT WORKS
To achieve our extremely fast turnaround and excellent pricing, we have adopted a web-based PDF workflow. Our order/quote pages provide product descriptions and pricing interactively, allowing us to process your order quickly. You upload your PDF files through our web site, choose the material and quantities you wish to print, select your shipping method, and we do the rest.
You can count on us for a smooth order process, fast printing and dependable service.
Here’s how it works:
- You sign up online for a free account with us.
- Once you have an account, you log in to our site and use our convenient and powerful order/quote pages to specify your order, upload your files, and obtain a quote and delivery date. (We print most orders the next business day. If any delays are anticipated, we will notify you promptly.)
- We send you an email upon successful upload of your order.
- We send you a second email once your file has been reviewed and is queued for printing. (We do not send proofs of uploaded files. If your file does not print as viewed in Acrobat Reader we will reprint at no charge.)
- We print your job and inspect it. We maintain our equipment to high standards to ensure quality. We produce in-house colour ICC profiles for each media and ink to ensure consistency.
- We send you a third email when your job has printed, been inspected and is ready for shipping.
- We either hold your items for pickup or ship them according to your request.
- Out payment terms are net 15 days on approved credit, or we can process all oustanding amounts automatically on your credit card on a weekly basis. We will contact you prior to printing your first order, in order to confirm your desired payment method.
- Flexible/adhesive products are delivered on a roll ready for trimming, mounting, finishing and incorporating into your finished product. Rigid orders are cut to predetermined sizes as ordered. We also offer finished banners and accessory products to finish banners yourself.
All you need to do is:
- Prepare your artwork and receive approval from your client.
- Save the approved art as a PDF file and review it in Adobe Reader before uploading.
- Use our order/quote pages to ensure you are getting the most useable product out of the width of the print material.
- Submit your files, and select your materials and shipping method on our web site.
We offer the following support to new clients:
- We discuss with you what to expect from CMYK printing.
- We provide detailed information explaining how to format your PDF files for predictable results and fast turnaround.
Sign up for an account today to access our Order and Quote pages.